Ny side: Oldenborg3.com

fredag 2. januar 2009

Oldenborg's nr 10 ute med skade!!!! Breaking news!!!

Oldenborg 3 confirms that one of their star players, Jan Tore Risdal, is out of action for an unknown amount of weeks because of a knee injury.

In a comment, Risdal says; "While instructing a group of telemark skiers at KRIK Explore 2009 in Lillehammer the 29th of December 2008, one of them collided with me. I twisted my left knee in the crash. The first thing I thought was; "shit! Now I can't show my telemark skills anymore during this camp." I'm going to MR saturday next week. Probably I'm out for at least one month, but more likely 2-3 months, maybe more."

Because of this injury, the club expects that the pacy and technically gifted midfielder will miss much of the team's pre-season training. A source inside the club says this is a massive blow for the club's ambition of winning promotion from Norway's Division Eight.



A worried crowd gathered outside Oldenborg 3's headquarter in Badebakken when the news of Jan Tore's knee injury hit media.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

First Gerrard and now Jan Tore. Whats next?